Monday, May 01, 2017

To my village: thanks for helping out throughout the 1 month of confinement! During the 3 weeks of pain, I could hardly walk, they came over, buying groceries, cooking, bringing zehnder out, bathing zephan and more...full month party tables and chairs and drinks provided by dad, and he drove mum to and fro everyday. My ahma cooked some really nice food too, hubby would pick the food up. Thank God for my supportive family.


To my village: thanks for helping out throughout the 1 month of confinement! During the 3 weeks of pain, I could hardly walk, they came over, buying groceries, cooking, bringing zehnder out, bathing zephan and more...full month party tables and chairs and drinks provided by dad, and he drove mum to and fro everyday. My ahma cooked some really nice food too, hubby would pick the food up. Thank God for my supportive family.

No comments: